- Make his/her contact details available to Proficient Overseas Consultants; the User may be contacted by PROFICIENT OVERSEAS CONSULTANTS for education information through email, telephone and SMS, if the User does not wish to be contacted, he/she shall communicate the same to firstname.lastname@example.org and necessary action shall then be taken by Proficient Overseas Consultants.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from Proficient Overseas Consultants. or any of its associate/partner websites
- Be contacted by Proficient Overseas Consultants in accordance with the information provided by the User
- The Proficient Overseas Consultants reserves the right to use the users mobile and demographic information such as age, sex and location to conduct targeted mobile marketing campaigns even for third parties wishing to advertise using our database
- The Proficient Overseas Consultants also reserves the right to sell this information and also the entire site to a third party if a third party is desirous of purchasing this information. The user shall not have any objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by PROFICIENT OVERSEAS CONSULTANTS, by any third party on its behalf or by any other party authorized by PROFICIENT OVERSEAS CONSULTANTS in this regard to communicate with the user regarding any matter connected with Proficient Overseas Consultants. Notwithstanding the users registration with National Do Not Call Registry/ Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the user hereby expresses interest and accords his/her willful consent to receive communication. The user further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines
- Proficient Overseas Consultants collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including personally identifying information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, educational background, educational goals and interests, and credit card information (“personal data”).
Ownership of Materials and RestrictionsAll content on this website, including site layout, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, “Materials”) are the properties of Proficient Overseas Consultants and are protected under the copyright and other intellectual property laws. The User cannot copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services obtained from our website in any medium to anyone. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of Proficient Overseas Consultants. The User may print or download content from the website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided, he/she adheres to all copyright and other proprietary notices of the website. The User cannot use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content/material) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, offensive, profane, pornographic, threatening, or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. Proficient Overseas Consultants reserves the right to exercise editorial control over the content/ material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services. The User cannot, without the approval of Proficient Overseas Consultants use the website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the website to use any goods or services. Similarly, the User cannot use the website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by PROFICIENT OVERSEAS CONSULTANTS. Such links are provided only for the purpose of your convenience. Please be aware that we, Proficient Overseas Consultans and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the terms and conditions or privacy statements of such advertisers.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Proficient Overseas Consultants expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.proficientoverseasconsultants.com , to any material, information, links, or content presented on the website www.proficientoverseasconsultants.com, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto including but not limited to personal opinion, expert opinions placed by any users/guests which does not reflect Proficient Overseas Consultants point of view. Neither Proficient Overseas Consultants or its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the website; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
This website and all content, products and services included in or accessible from this website are provided ‘as is’ and without any warranties or representations of any kind (Express, Implied and Statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of title and non infringement and the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), all of which Proficient Overseas Consultants disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your usage of this site will be carried out at your own risk and Proficient Overseas Consultants cannot be held up in case of any issue arising out of such usage.
Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall Proficient Overseas Consultants be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter in Indore court jurisdiction, India only.
Nothing on any Proficient Overseas Consultants’s website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of The Proficient Overseas Consultants’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content/Materials and Liability
Proficient Overseas Consultants shall not be responsible for any errors or an omission contained on Proficient Overseas Consultants’s website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of Proficient Overseas Consultants. products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Proficient Overseas Consultants . All Proficient Overseas Consultants and third-party information is available on Proficient Overseas Consultants ‘s is provided on an “as is” basis.
Views expressed by the Users are made of their free volition; Proficient Overseas Consultants does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
The results or outcomes, if any, of “Sample Tests” feature should be treated only as guiding tool which is indicative in nature and not conclusive by itself. Any decision taken by the user on the basis of the report or result of “Sample Tests” shall be at his/her own discretion and Proficient Overseas Consultants will not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever. The users are advised to verify the results so provided from other sources as well before reaching any decision.
All information (including information on colleges, universities, institutions, exams, events etc) on www.proficientoverseasconsultants has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. While every possible care has been taken while creating and compiling the contents and materials, Proficient Overseas Consultants does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the contents and materials so provided. Users are advised to check the original (source) websites in case of any doubts. Proficient Overseas Consultants keeps updating the contents/material on its website on regular intervals to ensure high quality.
Proficient Overseas Consultants reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve and/or disclose the personal information of the User including the contents, materials if the same is required:
Changes in this Privacy Statement
- In order to comply with any court judgment/decree/order/directive
- By any legal/government authority
- By applicable law
- By professional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representatives of Proficient Overseas Consultants in connection with these terms or otherwise
- For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws
- For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation
- For responding to service support requests, or
- For protecting the rights, property or safety of Proficient Overseas Consultants and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large
No Resale of Service
User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services, from www.proficient overseasconsultants.com for any commercial purposes.
Use of Website
The User represents warrants and covenants that his/her use of the website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to his/her association with any other person or entity
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which he/she does not have all necessary rights and licenses
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website)
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure.
Proficient Overseas Consultants reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it frequently at our website.
You agree to pay Proficient Overseas Consultants the fee specified in the Payment Form during the Period (“Fee”). A valid credit card is required to access to the Service. The Fee is payable in advance for the Period. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Accordingly, if you elect to cancel your access to the Service during the Period, you will not receive a refund of the Fee(s) previously paid to Proficient Overseas Consultants.
No Resale or Redistribution of the Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service use of the Service, or access to the Service.
When you visit this website and when you communicate with us electronically, for example by sending us an email or ordering our products online, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
(i). Your use of Proficient Overseas Consultants Service
(ii). Unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through Proficient Overseas Consultants Service, or
(iii). Any other matter relating to Proficient Overseas Consultants Service.
Any reliability or implementation on information which may arise by using this website is the sole responsibility of the users involved